This year has been a year unlike any other: marked by uncertainty, division, and fear. In Honduras and places around the world, it can be easy to give in to despair. But here at AJS, we remain grounded in hope, believing that justice is possible even when it seems unlikely.
This month, AJS invites you to join us for one of our Virtual Celebrations of Justice. We are hosting a series of virtual events with AJS supporters across the country to gather around our shared vision of justice in Honduras. We invite you to join us at one of these events!
What to expect at the event:
- a 45-minute live Zoom call where you can chat with AJS leaders and other AJS supporters.
- an up-close look at what it means to do justice during the pandemic.
- an update on AJS’s funding situation.
- the latest on our work in Honduras from AJS Co-Founders Kurt Ver Beek and Jo Ann Van Engen.
- an opportunity to join us in standing for a more just society.